Preparations kick off for licensees, retailers and brand owners as the countdown for the big event on September 10 officially starts.
The UK Licensing Awards 2019 are now officially open for entries.
Entry and nomination forms for all the awards categories are now available to download by simply clicking on this link.
The Licensing Awards 2019 categories cover all aspects of the UK licensing industry – and are free to enter:
- Product Awards – for ranges of licensed products
- Retailer Awards – for retailers of licensed merchandise
- Licensed Retail Marketing Initiative – for a specific marketing campaign run by a UK retailer to support a licensed range or product
- Property Awards – for specific licensed properties
- Licensed Promotions Campaign – for a specific licensing marketing promotion
- Honorary Achievement Award – for an individual’s outstanding contribution to the industry.
Companies with preschool product are being encouraged to enter for the Product Awards – which have an entry deadline of Friday May 31 – while there is also a Best Preschool Licensed Property award within the Property category (entry deadline of Friday June 28).
Tickets and tables are also now on sale for The Licensing Awards 2019, which takes place in The Great Room in The Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Tuesday, September 10 2019.
Over 1,400 retailers, licensees and industry suppliers will attend.
Tickets and tables are available from Createvents on 01183 340085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow The Licensing Awards on Twitter – @LicensingAwards #LicensingAwards19