It may be 197 days until Christmas, but a quarter of Brits have already started shopping says retailer.
Argos has begun the countdown to Christmas (in 197 days, FYI) announcing its top toys for 2019.
The listing follows on from research by the retailer, which found that a quarter of Brits have already started their Christmas shopping.
The top 12 is made up of big name licences, cuddly animals, current trends and new toy innovations.
The preschool category is represented with the inclusion of Character Options’ latest Peppa Pig play-set, plus Spin Master’s PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Super Paw Jet.
The toys will be available to buy from Argos from Saturday July 27.
The full top 12 is as follows:
- Pets Alive Robotic Llama – Boppi, ‘The Booty Shakin’ Llama (Zuru)
- Blume Doll (Skyrocket)
- Owleez (Spin Master)
- LEGO Harry Potter Night Bus (LEGO)
- 7″ Real Walking Buzz Lightyear (Mattel)
- Furreal Cubby Bear (Hasbro)
- PAW Patrol Mighty Pups Super Paw Jet (Spin Master)
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Transforming Batmobile (Mattel)
- Fortnite Battle Bus
- Peppa Pig Play-set (Character Options)
- L.O.L. Surprise 2-in-1 Glamper (MGA)
- Kindi Kids Toddler Doll (Moose Toys)