Character Options, Redan Publishing and Paultons Park among those honoured.
Having been on the receiving end of a winning trophy at The Licensing Awards – with eOne’s Peppa Pig winning Best Licensed Classic Property Award – last week saw the company reward its licensees with some special awards.
Character Group, Redan Publishing, Penguin, Kinnerton and Ravensburger were among the licensees feted at the Peppa Pig Partner event at which the winners of all of its annual licensee awards were presented.
As eOne gears up for Peppa Pig’s 15th anniversary next year, there was a definite upbeat tone to the well-attended meeting with updates, insights and future plans shared for this evergreen property.
A highlight of the afternoon was a panel discussion, led by series producer Phil Davies, involving Harley Bird, the voice of Peppa Pig, Sarah Ann Kennedy, the voice of Miss Rabbit and Morwenna Banks, the voice of Mummy Pig.
The lasting message of the event was…’If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots’!
Peppa Pig Partner Awards
- Licensee of the Year – Hardlines: Redan Publishing
- Licensee of the Year – Softlines: William Lamb Trademark
- Range of the Year: Kinnerton
- Most Innovative Product: Penguin
- Most Collaborative Licensee: Paultons Park
- Newcomer of the Year: Ravensburger
- Best Marketing Campaign: Vitabiotics
- Outstanding Contribution Award: Fierylight
- Lifetime Achievement: Character Group (main picture)