Best Licensed Preschool Apparel Range finalists list, which was released yesterday (Monday 23 July), revealed that Paul Dennicci, Smith & Brooks, Blues Clothing, Cooneen and New Harvest have all been shortlisted by the judges.
The judging itself took place at the Business Design Centre earlier this month. Almost 5,000 products were entered into the awards this year, to be considered by well over 100 high-profile retail buyers who each selected their top five products in each category.
Best Licensed Preschool Apparel Range (0-5 years)
- Guess How Much I Love You Collection for Matalan from Paul Dennicci
- My Little Pony Collection for Primark from Smith & Brooks
- Peppa Pig Collection for Tesco from Blues Clothing
- Spider-man Nightware Range for Mothercare from Cooneen
- Tiny Tatty Teddy Baby Range for Primark from Paul Dennicci
- Winnie the Pooh Baby Range for Primark from New Harvest
Three preschool ranges have also been selected to make the finalists list for the Best Licensed Written, Listening or Learning Range; Paddington Pop-Up London Book from Harper Collins Children’s Books, PAW Patrol Treasure Cove Stories from Centum Books and the Peppa Pig range from Penguin Random House Children’s.
Preschool names can also been seen in a number of other categories, including The Licensed Toys or Games Range, where GP Flair and Spin Master Toys have been shortlisted for their PJ Masks Range and PAW Patrol Range respectively.
Over 1,400 retailers, licensees and industry suppliers are set to attend this year’s big event, which is taking place on Tuesday 11 September at London’s Grosvenor House Hotel.
Tickets are available from Createvents on 01183 340085 or email email@example.com.