About Béaba: BÉABA is known worldwide for its unique ability to create innovative products for the baby care industry, with a focus on design and technology.
Since 1989, the company’s mission has been to listen to what parents want, ensuring that safety, functionality and ergonomics are at the forefront of every baby item created. In 2012, BÉABA began acquiring other babycare brands and formed the Peek-A-Boo holding company. BÉABA UK is a subsidiary of the Peek-A-Boo Group.
BÉABA feeding products are easily recognised for their beautiful, colourful design and all BÉABA products are developed in France by a team of celebrated designers. To promote the healthiest eating habits in children, BÉABA has designed a range of cooking and feeding products with a full collection of complementary accessories.
As a Senior National Account Manager you will be tasked with driving the full P&L management of key growth customers within UK & Netherlands. Both UK and Netherlands are in considerable growth for Beaba and emphasis will very much be on you to show how you can continue to deliver profitable growth within existing customers and by developing new business with synergistic retailers. With the recentlyannounced international partnership with iCandy, you will also be heavily involved in supporting this partnership both within UK and Netherlands.
You will be expected to work with Marketing & Corporate stakeholders in UK and our France Head Office in order to support the UK and Netherlands business strategy and growth.
- Key UK Accounts including Argos, John Lewis and Amazon
- Key NL Accounts including Baby Park and Prenatal
- Network & Influence throughout the Retail Matrix Space (Supply, Marketing, Finance)
- Application of Category Management; influence the necessary strategies to deliver category/profit growth by delivery to the consumer needs
- Negotiate & develop annual Joint Business Plans (JBPs)
- Drive distribution of existing and new products
- Manage product mix to maximise margin
- Manage effective communication of Brand & Category Strategy
- Execute all points of purchase to the highest standard e.g. store, on-line, print, events
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines
- Fully execute & post-evaluate promotional activity
- Ensure that activity supports central brand direction
- Manage Trade Spend control and process adherence
- Attend Consumer and Trade Fairs where required to support key business objectives
Skills & Competencies:
- Proven track record of leading successful negotiations
- Proven track record of developing & implementing successful JBP’s
- Proven track record in delivering increased profitable turnover exceeding KPI’s
- Experience of working cross-functionally at higher management level
- Broad commercial experience; an effective operator as part of a team
- Highly ambitious, with confidence in own decision making
- Consumer-centric ethos
- Able to influence, persuade, motivate and direct people
- Collaborative team player
- Comfortable with pace and operating in a lean ‘hands on’ environment
Summary: International innovative parenting brand Beaba, most famous for its Babycook 4-in-1 Food Processor, is looking to recruit a Senior NAM to support Nationals such as Argos, John Lewis and Amazon.
Closing Date: 30/11/2019