Join the tonies® family
We are tonies® – the leading, award-winning audio system for kids. We are on a mission to bring the magic of stories and music to children, without a screen in sight. We have created a safe and playful way for children to experience stories, music and educational content that is loved by parents and children alike. So far we have sold more than 2 million Tonieboxes and 20 million Tonies worldwide – and this is just the beginning of our journey. With triple digit growth rates, we are expanding fast and looking for exceptional talent to join our amazing team in London.
We need you!
We’re looking for a Trade Marketing Executive with a customer mindset to implement our UK trade marketing strategy. This person will have trade experience, great attention to detail and an ability to leverage digital and in-store materials to create the best experience for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Executing the Trade Marketing plan in line with sales and marketing objectives.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade via in-store & online planning, execution and results analysis.
- Managing all trade creatives with our agency partner to develop best-in-class trade show builds, POS materials and digital assets.
- Working closely with our Sales team on briefs, incorporating their feedback and challenging, where necessary.
- Identifying and evaluating new trade opportunities.
- Conducting monthly trade performance reviews & feeding learnings into future plans.
- Coordinating the retailer portal and managing the content for our retailers.
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
Are you our perfect new colleague?
- 1-2 years trade marketing experience across both online & offline channels.
- Trade show experience preferable.
- Passionate about developing Challenger brands, and brave enough to experiment in order to gain standout in a crowded children’s market.
- Ability to translate customer insights into tangible marketing plans.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the brand experience for customers and our company’s growth.
- A lot of learning- and development opportunities within a young, dynamic and fun team.
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas and initiatives.
- A competitive salary.
- Attractive benefits like private health insurance, pension plan, access to mental health resources, discount on tonies® products and additional rest with 30 days’ holiday per year.
- An amazing office in Central London (right next to Victoria Station) with the best views over London.