As Territory Manager you will be joining a team like no other. Casdon’s family run business is growing annually and due to internal development, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Territory Manager to join a strong team and established territory – the Americas.
Based in Blackpool, UK, the territory manager will be responsible for the Americas Territory remotely.
You should be adept with selling and managing established sales agents, distributors, and a large customer portfolio.
You should seek out opportunities for growth, have passion to succeed and be able to prove your achievements so far.
Your personality should shine through, clients should want to work with you, to buy from you. You should present well in person and virtually in this new age of remote working.
To be considered you should:
- Have experience in International/Export Sales ideally within the Americas Territory.
- Be competent working with the ‘Americas’ top toy retailers.
- Be technically equipped to present to international clients, navigate their vendor portals & understand how they operate.
- Deliver the territory goals in line with the business strategy and be commercially aware.
- Be passionate about the smaller clients as well as the bigger players.
- Know how to successfully negotiate and win business.
- Have experience of the manufacturing process from start to finish.
- Research your market, report your findings back into the business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Administration Team to support each customer.
- Work hand in hand with our USA based logistics team.
- Successfully work with the Operations team for the benefit of your clients.
- A future prerequisite – be able to travel Internationally for Exhibitions/Trade Shows.
- Benefit from weekly sales meetings/one-to-ones
- Results driven and analytical approach, working with International clients.
- Proven ability to work to a high standard, under pressure.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Excellent IT skills including excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail with good numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
- A highly professional approach with internal & external colleagues.
- Salary: Competitive salary offered.
- Benefits: Car allowance, remote/virtual working with the opportunity for global travel (when safe),
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- An exceptional company pension scheme following successful completion of a probationary period.
- Core business hours Monday – Friday 09:00am – 5:00pm (GMT) however a flexible approach is required due to the nature of the role.
To apply, contact Phil@casdon.com, sending a CV and covering letter.