Nimble Babies Limited is an exciting start-up business that creates and sells child-friendly cleaning products. Their mission is to help parents clean up after their messy little ones.
Within two years of launch, Nimble’s first product ‘Milk Buster’ is now available in the UK through retailers like Ocado, Amazon and Kiddicare. It is also available in 6 other countries such as China, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Iraq and the Czech Republic.
Nimble is launching new products this year and will be available in more UK retailers and international markets. Nimble are offering a great opportunity for an Operations Assistant to join the team in this exciting period and witness and experience the journey of a business from being an early stage start-up to a profitable and formidable player in the consumer goods industry.
Nimble are looking for a Marketing Executive who will look after all the marketing activities to support the growth of the brand and the business, particularly in the UK. Nimble aim to secure a strong foothold in the UK market in order to establish an appealing British brand for the international market.
Below are the key goals for the Marketing Executive:
- Grow Nimble’s customer and fan base within the UK through various PR and marketing activities.
- Establish Nimble as an authority in the parenting and cleaning categories through excellent digital content.
- Create brand building packs that can be used by Nimble’s international distributors.
There is a budget available for the various PR and marketing activities and there is scope to work with external agencies.
Ideal Candidate Profile
Candidates must have the following:
- Experience in creating successful PR and digital campaigns
- Experience in developing and executing influencer campaigns
- Fully operational on social media, follower organic growth, SEO and content-creation
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, or InDesign to create simple visuals in-house
- Experience in working with design agencies for visual and video asset-creation
At least 1 year experience in a Marketing or PR agency is ideal, but not mandatory.
Nimble are looking for junior executives with 1-2 year experience in marketing who are keen to grow their career by growing a new brand like Nimble and have the opportunity to head up the Marketing team in the future.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £25,000 and £30,000
Other Important Information
Start date: ASAP
Office is based in Wimbledon. Work from home days are possible.
Find out more about Nimble at www.nimblebabies.com