Skip Hop UK, a Carter’s Inc. owned company is seeking a Key Account Sales Manager for its UK office. The role will be responsible for driving sales and distribution for a selection of Omni channel customers throughout the UK and support the development of independent customers and distribution partners.
- Develop and grow the given set of customer accounts in-line with company growth plans
- To conduct regular visits to designated accounts, to discuss business opportunities, product knowledge, promotions and incentives
- Develop new business in line with company sales strategy
- Maximise sales performance, achieving quarterly and annual sales targets in line with company budgets.
- Manage external sales agents and distribution partners
- Manage accurate records of all pricing, sales productivity, gross profit and activity reports
- Support the supply teams on sales plans and forecasting estimates each week. To produce weekly & monthly sales updates for forecasting and budgeting purposes
- To participate in marketing activities as required such as trade & consumer shows, product launches, promotions, etc.
- Work closely with marketing to support the retail execution across our partners stores and eCommerce platforms
- Provide structured joint business plans for top tier accounts that will stimulate growth and brand exposure.
- Identify and prioritise new and growth accounts in line with Skip Hop customer strategy.
- Being the voice of the key accounts, with regard to assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online
- Negotiate and manage in store displays. Ensuring the focus is always on active support that aides sell through.
- Close liaison with customer services and accounts teams on order book management and credit risks.
- Work within a wider team to support the other departments in sector driven activities.
- Maintain excellent product knowledge on the whole product range and maintain a good awareness of market and competitor activities and report as necessary.
Experience and Skills
- Good knowledge of managing a large territory with multiple accounts
- Proactive and forward thinking making the most of and seeking new opportunities
- You will have experience of selling premium quality branded items in markets such as toys, nursery or apparel, gift.
- Experience of working at trade shows
- Commutable to the offices in Luton (UK) – office-based role with regular travel
- You will be a dynamic and hands-on person with 2-5 years experience selling in the Toy, Nursery or Gift sectors – other sectors will be considered