E-commerce Retail Executive – Consumer Products
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount’s portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Is this the role for you?
Reporting into the Paramount Consumer Products UK Retail and New Business Director, the E-Commerce Retail Executive will be responsible for the sole management of Amazon as well as supporting on wider retail accounts across all licensed categories including; Hardlines, Softline’s, Food & Beverages, Health & Beauty and Publishing. Working in partnership with the Consumer Products Marketing and Category teams, the role will support the Retail and New Business Director to execute the UK Retail Strategy to ensure the delivery of the overall Consumer Products fiscal requirements.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Retail and New Business Director in deploying and successfully activating the UK retail strategy via day-to-day support account management for selected retailers. (Including but not limited to ASDA, Tesco’s, Morrison’s)
- Develop relationships with local category & marketing teams to ensure regular updates on local retail plans and activities.
- Conduct UK retail store audits and present back findings and opportunities to the wider Consumer Products division at team meetings.
- Actively cultivate external relationships with Licensee sales teams and retail buying teams to align on key brand objectives, priorities and focus to ensure delivery of the retailer account plan.
- Work in collaboration with the Paramount Retail Analytics team to ensure timely post campaign analysis and evaluation of retail activity to inform future decision making and investment priorities.
- Create and develop compelling and commercially focused retail pitch materials and presentations.
- Creative ideation retail campaigns which could be used at retail.
- Ensure the retail tracker and e-comm audit are conducted and accurate.
- Lead the Amazon business. Create, own and manage the Amazon branded storefronts with regular optimisation of paid search campaigns to reach KPIs and grow Paramount consumer products revenues in line with e-comm market trends.
- Support in the regular cadence of meetings & information flow to Amazon teams
- Support Licensees selling on Amazon: Supply A+ page assets and best-practice
- Spot check copy/ images/ reviews to drive better UX & possibility to convert
- Work with licensees to maximise participation in key corporate promotions and events i.e. Prime Day
- Work in partnership with wider Paramount divisions to optimise Amazon cross line of business spend to ensure cost efficiencies and maximum franchise impact
- Support in timely analysis & evaluation of Amazon EPOS performance, create visual reports highlighting a activity for sharing across teams and markets
- Identify new business models and drive new revenue opportunities to grow Paramount Consumer Products revenues across key categories on Amazon
What are we looking for?
- Experience working within e-commerce and amazon essential
- Experience of building relationships with UK retailers preferred
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations internally and externally
- Strong planning and organisational with the ability to work with autonomy is essential
- An analytical mind; able to provide insightful conclusions and recommendations based on data and market research
- Comprehensive experience of all relevant Microsoft business software, a solid grasp on new technology & the importance of Social media
- Experience developing and delivering account plan
- Confidence, enthusiasm, determination and a will to succeed
- Creative, great team player, motivated, ambitious
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.