Cheeky Chompers is looking for a new member of its team to drive its D2C strategy, manage and grow its E-Commerce channels.
The suitable candidate will have experience in scoping and delivering the implementation of a new website, creating a compelling online journey, optimizing conversion and delivering profitable growth across our e-commerce platforms. We’re looking for someone with a real passion for e-commerce and retail, to help scale-up our e-commerce in the UK and internationally.
Cheeky Chompers provides innovative baby products that help parents and gift buyers across the World. The business was launched six years ago and is now a multi-award winning internationally recognised brand, with a strong and established distribution network in the UK and globally. We now have a range of 9 products, which are available in a number of independent and national stores across the UK and in 49 global markets.
It’s an exciting time at our Edinburgh HQ, having recently secured investment capital through our recent crowdfunding campaign, we are ready to take the company to the next level and have big growth plans for our digital strategy and direct to consumer e-commerce.
This new position is a full time role, based from our office in the Midlothian Innovation Centre just outside of Edinburgh near Roslin, EH25 9RE.
Salary to be advised on application.
Role and Responsibilities
· Optimise site navigation and create a compelling customer journey to grow conversion rate and online sales
· Implement an online merchandising strategy
· Responsible for site SEO to drive organic traffic
· Set-up and deliver regular reporting, with a clear understanding of margin and KPI’s to identify and track the key drivers behind performance
· Use your Google Analytics and data analysis expertise to optimise sales, perform funnel analysis and identify issues and growth opportunities
· Develop strong relationships with external partners and agencies
· Manage our CRM/customer retention to drive repeat purchase and customer loyalty
· Experience of best practise and keep up to date on e-commerce innovation and trends, monitoring competitor sites.
· Implementation of online marketing and disciplines to deliver growth via SEO, PPC, display
· Develop Affiliate Marketing programmes
· Manage marketplace listings and wider Amazon Sales
· A successful track record within a sizeable ecommerce / online retail environment
· Experience scaling a Direct to Consumer ecommerce channel
· An in-depth understanding of ecommerce / marketing technology and processes
· In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
· Experience scoping and project managing new website build in Shopify /Magento
· Ideally experience with Amazon listings and ads
· Ideally experience in Digital marketing practises
· Incredibly well organized, analytical, with strong technical skills
· Commercially minded
· Hands-on and can-do approach to your work
· Knowledge of and experience in using project management tools
· A team player with a real passion for e-commerce, online merchandising and optimisation, who can have an immediate impact on our e-commerce success.
What do we offer?
· Company pension scheme
· Staff discount
· Free parking
· Friendly supportive team within a dynamic growing company
· Lunchtime yoga or crossfit classes and onsite cafe
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: ECM CC
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Managing: 2 years (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)