Brand Manager – Nursery Channel
Reporting to: Managing Director
We are an established and successful nursery products online retailer with a portfolio of in excess of 100 well-known and much-loved brands. As a family-run company, family is at the heart of our DNA and we take great pride in ensuring our customers receive the best quality service and care from us. Over the next few years, we have some ambitious and exciting growth plans and we are looking to appoint an experienced Brand Manager to not only champion our brands but help accelerate growth in other categories – this really is an exciting time to be joining our organisation.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing the vision, strategic goals and direction for the brand. Look at developing business marketing strategies in conjunction with the marketing team, ensuring we are on target with pricing and promotional activities. You’ll need to ensure stock levels are optimised and fit into the budget. You will work closely with all of our suppliers ensuring we maximise relationships and all opportunities.
- Product and or Sales management experience, ability to build an offer and understand pricing hierarchy
- A strategic thinker with good numeracy
- Ability to drive an effective brand strategy, ensuring visibility and reach within the market
- Ensure marketing communications including digital, CRM, social media, video content is executed and delivered
- Be able to manage, lead and mentor a team of 3 people
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyse data from sales, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Gravitas to communicate ideas and ability to spot and maximise opportunities
- Commercial, well organised, positive outlook, enthusiastic, tenacious, flexible, adaptable
- Able to use initiative and be creative (analysis, evaluation, problem solving, strategic thinking)
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate about working within the industry and for the company and its brands
- A natural team player able to work closely and effectively with the Sales, Operations and Finance Teams and with the confidence and ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge of brand, marketing or product management with over 3 years of experience in Nursery, Toy, Gift or similar consumer goods sectors
- Competent PC skills – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Hold a UK Driving Licence
- Must be domicile here in UK and have UK experience in brand / marketing management
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week and office 4 days a week – North West office location
To apply for this role, please submit your recent CV to Shorey Consulting Ltd | email@example.com
Full job description, remuneration and benefits package is available upon application. Please note only candidates with the required experience will be considered for this job.