This year’s Harrogate International Nursery Fair has been the setting for a number of celebrations following the announcements of the BANTA and C&I award winners.
The Baby and Nursery Trade Awards (BANTAs) are the Baby Products Association’s annual industry awards, while the Concept & Innovation awards aim to encourage and reward new innovations and inventors looking to break into the nursery and baby products industry.
The winner of the Concept & Innovation Award, sponsored by law firm 3volution, was Christopher Melia, the inventor of Cot Cool – a clever device designed to lower the temperature in a baby’s sleep environment during hot weather.
Christopher was presented with a trophy and will also receive free legal advice as his prize from sponsor law firm 3Volution.
The winners of the BANTAs, which are sponsored by Nursery Today, are:
- Best Travel Product: Cosatto WOW
- Best Child Restraint: Cosatto Dock Car Seat
- Best Home and Nursery Product: Cuddleco’s Childhome Evol 180
- Best Safety Product: Obaby’s Moisture Management Dual Core Cot Mattress
- Best New Product: Cuddleco’s Hamilton Go Easy Stroller
Pics: The Cosatto team collecting one of their awards from Nursery Today’s Penny Franks and Christopher Melia with 3volution’s Sara Ludlam.